[AG-TECH] more certificate issues

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Aug 21 20:23:19 CDT 2005

Richard:

Can you describe the problem in detail?

Have you looked at the logfiles as I suggested?  If you don't see
anything wrong there, I'd be happy to take a look to help you out.

The cert request is transferred over http.  If you're using Windows, and
have multiple protocol-specific proxy servers defined, submission of the
cert request will fail; you can fix this by specifying only an http
proxy (temporarily removing the other proxy server specs).

Tom