[AG-TECH] Re:Shared Movie Viewer

Dioselin Gonzalez dagonzal at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 19 14:15:40 CDT 2005

Hello Chris,

Please try and download the installer again,
http://people.envision.purdue.edu/~dioselin/agsoftware/SMV.zip

I realized the .zip file contained the whole folder and not just the files,
that's why you are getting that error.

You can download the original Shared Movie player for AGTk 2.1.2 from
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/wiki/moin.cgi/ContributedSoftware

Thanks,

Dioselin.-

--