[AG-TECH] AG-Central (http://agcentral.org/)

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Fri Aug 19 01:40:19 CDT 2005

Dear Colleagues

As some of you might be aware, there has been some serious effort made
to get a community portal up and running in regards to the Access Grid.

The AG-Central (http://agcentral.org/) website contains a community
portal that lists various items such as Downloads, FAQ's, How-To's,
Tutorials, Links, AG Node information, Forums and general Access Grid
information.  I would like to invite you all to visit the web portal, as
information and data is being practically added every day.

An example of this information is the Node listings, as can be seen
here: http://agcentral.org/nodes

As you can see, nodes have already listed from

	Australia;
	Austria;
	Canada;
	Czech Republic;
	Germany;
	Poland;
	Singapore;
	Thailand;
	United Kingdom; and the
	United States

If you haven't listed your node, it might be a good idea to do so, so
that other AG Nodes are made aware of your Access Grid.

Being a community portal, and the fact that the data is entered and kept
up to date by you the users, we can be assured that the information is
correct and current.  You also have the opportunity to leave comments in
most of the areas to help with the improvement and validity of the
information listed as well.

Therefore, not only would I encourage you to visit the web portal, but
if you think you would have an item that other AG Users might find
useful, please add it to AG-Central.  Being a community portal, we need
to have community input to improve and expand the information on the
Access Grid so I would invite you all to add anything of value to
AG-Central (http://agcentral.org/).

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

Research Assistant to the Nonlinear Intelligent Systems Research Group
Faculty of Informatics & Communication Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone : 07 4930 9229

Patience is a virtue.

But if I wanted Patience,