[AG-TECH] Conference XP vs AG

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Thu Aug 18 20:16:08 CDT 2005

It resembles the AG, where all the nodews "join" a specific multicast
group.  There are Venue Servers that, as the AG venue server also does,
tells the client which multicast group is associated with the selected
Venue.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
1000 Oakbrook, Suite 300          Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field."  Niels Bohr