[AG-TECH] Uninstalling AGtk 2.3 drivers on a Mac 10.4

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Aug 17 18:52:57 CDT 2005

G'day John

Interestingly you should mention the problem of Rat not coming up what
so ever, as I recently did a fresh install of AG 2.3 on Tiger 10.4 and
had the exactly the same problem.

Unfortunately I haven't had the time to investigate why it isn't working
correctly, but if I find out I will be sure to let you know.

Cheers,
Jason.