[AG-TECH] Getting a certificate

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Tue Aug 16 21:54:55 CDT 2005

G'day Richard

Have you tried obtaining an anonymous certificate, as you should be able
to get it instantaneously the hopefully be able to fire up your Access
Grid straight away.

Anyway, Just another possible option for you to have a look at.

Cheers,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

Research Assistant to the Nonlinear Intelligent Systems Research Group
Faculty of Informatics & Communication Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone : 07 4930 9229

Patience is a virtue.

But if I wanted Patience,