[AG-TECH] Getting a certificate

Richard Caladine caladine at uow.edu.au
Tue Aug 16 18:03:23 CDT 2005

Hi,

This is my first post to the list as I am new to the world of AG and am
setting one up for the University of Wollongong in Australia. I have
installed Python and the AG software. When I fill out the details in
the Certificate wizard and click "finish" I keep getting a message that
says connection failed check the proxy address.  I have and still no
luck. I emailed agdev-ca at mcs.anl.gov a week ago asking for help but
have heard nothing. The connection and proxy work fine for other stuff
(http).

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Richard
Dr Richard Caladine
Learning, Innovation and Future Technologies
CEDIR

x 4138