[AG-TECH] 'Warbled' Sound under Linux

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 10:56:10 CDT 2005

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, John Hodrien wrote:

> I've had it with another machine in the past as I'd said.  I've managed to
> fix it roughly (although I have some other issues with recording now...) by
> changing a buffer size within the rat source.

Completely fixed.

Changed the call in ag-media/rat/source.c:321 to create a buffer of 16 and not
8, and all sounds good now.  If anyone knows if this is likely to bite me in
anyother way do tell, but things are sounding peachy now with this USB sound
card.

Thanks,

jh

--
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a
  rainy Sunday afternoon."                            -- Susan Ertz