[AG-TECH] webcasting an AG session

Adam Carter adam at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Aug 10 10:33:58 CDT 2005

Hi Richard,

Just catching up on my ag-tech mail. I'm afraid I missed the show, but I'd
be interested to know what software/hardware you used to stream the show to
the web... We've been thinking about good ways to deliver "view-only" AG
content to the web (or possibly to commonly-installed players such as Real
Player or Windows Media Player). Any information would be very welcome.

Dr Adam Carter, Applications Consultant, EPCC, The University of Edinburgh
+44 131 650 6009 | adam at epcc.ed.ac.uk | http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~adam