[AG-TECH] AG for telemedicine (RESEND) ...

JongWon Kim jongwon at netmedia.gist.ac.kr
Wed Aug 3 11:32:09 CDT 2005

Hello,

We (GIST) have been collaborating with several hospitals in Korea for
tele-medicine. Although the AG had not been the main tools for choice,
we are pursuading them to adopt the AG. You can check out the following
web site (http://netmedia.gist.ac.kr/~medical/) to check out an event
report on the cyber-medical demonstration we had performed this May with
them. For this demo, the AG is utilized together with stereo HD
streaming and DVTS/QualImage.

Yours!

jongwon