[AG-TECH] ag-robot photos from the San Francisco Retreat?

Darran Edmundson darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 28 02:11:32 CDT 2005

Hi All,

If you're currently attending the AG Retreat here in San Francisco
and took some digital photos of the little AG-controllable robot
wandering around at the afternoon break, I'd really appreciate
copies of your images.  I shot some video of the robot being driven
around by participants but didn't take any high-res images.

Cheers,
Darran.

P.S.  For those not here at the retreat, we're missing you ...

--
Darran Edmundson (darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au)
ANU Supercomputer Facility Vizlab