[AG-TECH] Venue dependent audio

Joe Barron JBarron at kamu.tamu.edu
Mon Apr 25 19:48:41 CDT 2005

Hi Mike -

I has similar issues with Monte Carlo in the NCSA venue. Have you tried
different venues on the NCSA server - maybe Walkabout? I suspect
multicast issues with the server itself but I really don't know.

Regards

Joe D. Barron
TTVN Operations
Texas A&M University
jbarron at kamu.tamu.edu
979-862-2836  979-845-1643 Fax

>>> mcelaya <mcelaya at engr.colostate.edu> 4/25/2005 1:01:15 PM >>>

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the audio connection between CU Boulder and
UC
Berkeley. At CU Boulder I can hear Berkeley perfectly well, but at UC
Berkeley
my audio does not appear in their RAT box and they cannot hear me. This

problem disappears when we switch venue servers from NCSA/uluc to
Argonne
National Lab. Why might this be?

Thanks,

Mike