[AG-TECH] Quad Capture card performance

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 09:51:22 CDT 2005

No - it provides you with 4 video streams into your AG software.
Just as 4 separate Hauppage cards would.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597
CCLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]