FW: [AG-TECH] passphrase fails

Steve Williams S.Williams at ukerna.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 14:59:48 CDT 2005

Thanks Thomas

Deleting:

> C:\Documents and
Settings\<you>\Application\Data\AccessGrid\Config\certRepo

didn't change anything, even with a new anonymous cert - but deleting
the whole tree from AccessGrid down and re-installing the toolkit did.

Previous re-installation had no effect so I assume that that tree, as
part of the user data, stays put during uninstall/install.

Sounds like you were right about something strange in there somewhere.

Managed to install my personal cert which I'd previously saved as well -
so even better.

Thanks to all for your help.

Cheers

Steve