[AG-TECH] Anyone for a quick demo today?

Martin Polak mpolak at gup.jku.at
Thu Apr 14 02:03:48 CDT 2005

Hi everyone?

We are welcoming an official from the European Commission today, showing
him some demos and our facilities.
We would also quickly show him the use of the AccessGrid.

I wonder if some of you (especially Europe or AP-AccessGrid, because its pretty
early for the US) could be in the NCSA Lobby or TestRoom today from 9 to 10 UTC.

There are no special needs, just be there if you find some time for a quick
chat. Showing people from around the world coming together..

I very much appreciate your help.

Regards,
Dipl.-Ing.               			     EGEE-Partner #2
Martin Polak

Institute of Graphics and Parallel Processing
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Altenbergerstrasse 69
A-4040 Linz, AUSTRIA, EUROPE                 ________  ______
phone: +43 732 2468 8884                   / / __/ / / / /_/ /
fax: +43 732 2468 9496                    / /_/ / /_/ / ____/
mobile: +43 699 112 02 493                \____/\____/_/
email: mpolak at gup.jku.at              http://www.gup.uni-linz.ac.at/