[AG-TECH] Town Hall presentations...

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Wed Apr 13 17:11:38 CDT 2005

Hello all,

Does anyone know if the town hall presentations are archived anywhere?
This might be a good thing to do in general...

I am looking for one in particular, but I can't seem to find it. In
fact, I am not even sure it actually occurred because I didn't attend.
At some point I seem to remember Tom giving a talk about Node Services
and in particular new approaches to the audio and video services using
newer codecs (Quicktime and Windows Media). This would have been in the
last couple of months...

Was this my imagination, or did it really happen? If it did happen, does
anyone have the presentation slides (Tom???).

Thanks in advance.

Brian