[AG-TECH] logging for venue connection

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 13 11:22:00 CDT 2005

Hi SangWoo,
My previous e-mail to ag-tech describes ServerUsage.csv log file
(comma-delimited, can be opened by Excel, OpenOffice Calc, etc.).

We logged the events we thought were the most reasonable to log.
If you want to log more events, you could look at "usage_log" lines in
Venue.py for examples.  If you want to setup an additional log for
different events, you could grep for "Usage" in the toolkit to see how
the usage log is setup -- most of it is done in VenueServer.py.

Eric