[AG-TECH] ask for help about connecting to the vennue

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 13 09:28:00 CDT 2005

zhyuwang:

The traceback lines following the error messages you sent are an important part of
understanding what went wrong.  If you send these, we'll be better able to help you.

Here are two tips that may help:

- Version 2.2 had some stability issues; I'd recommend that you use the 2.3 version instead.

- Make sure the time on your computer is set accurately.  Preferably, you'd synch it to an
NTP server.

Tom