[AG-TECH] AG security and multicast ?

Gavin W. Burris aka 86 ga5in at psu.edu
Mon Apr 11 09:57:46 CDT 2005

I think allowing anyone into a secure meeting until you "lock the
door" is a poor security model.  No need to lock the door and be
worried about who you have already let in, because it is really not
that user unfriendly to have an attendee list and add them to a secure
room with the GUI server administration tool.  If you don't do
security properly, it is just another hoop someone has to jump through
to get what you don't want them to have.

--
Gavin W. Burris aka 86
Senior Systems Programmer