[AG-TECH] Private network behind router, OSX

Jason Soohoo jsoohoo at haystack.mit.edu
Tue Apr 5 14:11:18 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have a situation where a MacOSX Access Grid Node is behind a router
receiving a private ip.  When he connects to our server, and using our
unicast bridge, Other AG Nodes can see and hear him, but he can not see
or hear anyone else.

It seems to me that the problem is the Router is not forwarding the audio
and video from the server back to the MacOSX system.  Yet I've instructed
him to forward ports 20000-64000 (extreme range) and still has no luck.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

Jason SooHoo.