[AG-TECH] AG2.3 shared applications problems

Hengzhi Zhong hzhong at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 23 10:15:23 CDT 2004

Previously I have installed 2.1.2b.  I uninstalled the toolkit 2.1.2b
before I installed 2.3.

I went to C:\Documents and
Settings\<user>\ApplicationData\AccessGrid\Config\ApplicationDatabase and
renamed it, but this didn't work.  So I tried looking for the
SharedBrowser.log file from C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application
Data\AccessGrid\Logs and I don't see a log file for sharedbrowser.  There
are log files for shared presentation, shared rasmol, and shared
questiontool, but no sharedbrowser.

By the way, SharedPresentation works.  So, among the included shared
applications (shared browser, shared application, shared questiontool),
only shared browser does not open.

Any suggestions?

Hanna