[AG-TECH] VIC w/AGTk 2.3 for WinXP not finding camera

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at man.ac.uk
Wed Sep 22 07:45:41 CDT 2004

Hi,

Did you go through the personal node setup?

If not:
1) Load up the toolkit and click on "Preferences --> Manage My Node..."
2) Click on "Service --> Add..." and select the "VideoProducerService".
3) Select your camera or select "Microsoft WDM Image Capture (Win32)" - it
   will probably be the only one.

Now, when you connect to a venue, you will have two VIC windows.

Andrew G D Rowley :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
SVE Group,
Manchester Computing,