[AG-TECH] Security in AG

Colin Perkins csp at csperkins.org
Tue Sep 21 18:57:56 CDT 2004

Hi,

In addition, the security code in the media tools was written to
demonstrate that encrypting media streams was feasible on the machines
available at that time (we added encryption to rat in August 1996), and
hasn't been audited for security. It'll protect against casual attacks,
but there are several ways in which a determined attacker could break
the security.

Colin

--
Colin Perkins