[AG-TECH] recording an agn session

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 17 12:58:51 CDT 2004

That's a good point, in order to do this in the AG you'd have to write some
code that would basically filter the streams out of a session -- we have
this in the works now (a Video Stream Selection Service) -- and if you can
describe how you would like this to work we can consider it as a use
case/requirements dicussion of the service.

Great idea.

--Ivan