[AG-TECH] SC Global Special Invitiation for International Participants

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 16 11:03:31 CDT 2004

Hello,

We're extending a special invitation to nodes that can provide better global
representation for the SC Global event this year.

We'd really like to see nodes that we know about register and try to attend.
We know there are nodes in places like:

New Zealand
Japan
Ireland (both nodes :)
China
South Africa
Italy
France
Russia
Argentina
Puerto Rico
Taiwan
Hong Kong

Please register as soon as possible, the url for registration is:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/events/scg2004/

--Ivan

PS -- More North American sites *can* register, but we don't _need_ more.
However, if your site is already involved in SC Global please do register!