[AG-TECH] FW: Passphrase invalid?

Tom Baltzer tbaltzer at unidata.ucar.edu
Wed Sep 15 11:07:33 CDT 2004

Hi,

My name is Tom Baltzer and I've become the "default" AG Node operator here
at Unidata/UCAR.  We have been unable to operate our node for the past few
days receiving an "Invalid Passphrase" when we attempt to bring up the
client or enter a venue.  I've checked forward and reverse DNS lookup.  I
also check my cert manager which shows two certs - one for globus long
expired, and one for Access Grid Developers that is not to expire until
2008.

We have had some network changes around here, but my understanding is that
this machine has not been a part of those changes.

Can you provide assistance in solving this problem?

Thanks,
Tom.

Tom Baltzer

Software Engineer