[AG-TECH] AG with HDV ... -> uncompressed HDTV

Ladan Gharai ladan at isi.edu
Fri Sep 10 17:00:54 CDT 2004

Sangwoo:

Excellent work!   I'd also like to bring to your attention related work
with UltraGrid.

UltraGird is a high definition collaboration tool.  UltraGrid nodes can
send/receive close to ~1 Gbps of uncompressed HD content (we are now in
the process of building UltraGrid nodes with 10 GigE NICs to
accommodate full uncompressed  HDTV).

We have also integrated UltraGrid with AccessGrid with the following
two services: uvRecevierService and uvSenderService.

This code is available from the project web-site:
http://www.east.isi.edu/projects/UltraGrid/

Ladan Gharai
www.east.isi.edu/~ladan