[AG-TECH] Win2K?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Thu Sep 9 18:11:34 CDT 2004

Actually, I should have been more specific.  I just tried 2.3b2 and 2.1.2
on a fresh Win2K load, and rand into problems with both.  I haven't dug
into the problems yet, but the 'out of the box' experience wasn't
smooth.  In fact, in both cases, I swiftly got to a point where the client
was non-functional.  At the moment, I don't really have the cycles to try
and track this down - hence the question.

-randy