[AG-TECH] Winnov Capture Cards

Porfirio Gaona pgg at ixtli.unam.mx
Thu Sep 9 09:56:02 CDT 2004

Hi,

I'm working in our AG node and I'm selecting the best video capture card.
I read about the multiple input cards like:

IDS Falcon Quattro (4 composite video inputs) In Canada are working with
it on Linux.

Winnov Videum Quattro (support s-video and composite) but I read that is
only working in Windows XP?   Somebody has had succesful with this card
with Linux?

My cameras have s-video output. I think that my solution can be IDS Falcon
Quattro with and adapter between composite video on card and s-video on
cameras.

Any comment?

Thanks in advance
Porfirio Gaona