[AG-TECH] Problems with AGServiceManager multi machine 2.3beta2

Jim Miller millerjw at psc.edu
Tue Sep 7 14:04:24 CDT 2004

I am having problems today with the AGServiceManager.py on my capture
machine.  I can start the service manager fine, but the instant I start
the NodeService.py on the main machine, AGServiceManager dies on the
capture machine.  I have attached the logs for both.  This was working
fine before the weekend, so I can't think of anything that would have
changed just from a reboot. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Jim