[AG-TECH] multiple streams

Ramon Newton newton3 at llnl.gov
Mon Oct 25 11:16:36 CDT 2004

Hi,

I finally got a multisystem running with ag 2.3 on 2 winXP and 1 FC 2 .... and I have some questions.

Is there a way to delete some of the default setup configs? When I run the Venue client I get 5 streams when I only have 3 cards. I don't know where this other device is coming from. I get an X11 capture device on the linux and an extra stream from my other /dev/videoxx?

Also, I am only able to run my linux video machine as root, do you need different certificates for each user?

Thanks,

Ramon Newton
LLNL