[AG-TECH] Idea for creating "observer only" venues

Michael Daw michael.daw at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Oct 25 03:59:07 CDT 2004

We did a similar kind of thing for SC Global 2003 to create Observer venues.
Stephen Booth of EPCC did the writing of the code, which uses the UCL
libraries used for vic and rat.

You can get the code from here:
http://people.man.ac.uk/~zzcgumd/SCGlobal03/my_reflector.tar.gz

The relevant bit of the code is in common/examples/rtp_reflect.

Any specific questions beyond the simple, please direct straight to
Stephen(!).

Mike