[AG-TECH] AG 2.0 and VRVS vic and rat and other ramblings

Michael Daw michael.daw at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Oct 22 08:47:49 CDT 2004

This might be a good opportunity to highlight some work we've done in the
UK. Firstly we made a comparison of VRVS, AG and H.323 in this report (now 2
years old), which I chaired:
http://www.nesc.ac.uk/technical_papers/UKeS-2002-04.html

Next, this led to a number of other reports, one of which (report 4 in the
second list) examines what would be required to establish a common code base
for vic and rat for VRVS and the AG. There is a good chance that this will
be funded very soon by agencies within the UK:
http://www.ja.net/development/e-Science/reports.html

I hope you find these interesting.

Mike