[AG-TECH] Windows RAT help.

jim.senechal at ndsu.nodak.edu jim.senechal at ndsu.nodak.edu
Thu Oct 21 10:59:56 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I seem to have run into something new here.  I finally got my node set up,
with 2.3.  I was experimenting with OS as usual I decided to go with XP on
the display box, Fedora Core 2 on the video box, and XP again on the audio
box.  Here is what I have run into on the audio, for some reason in the
rat, I don't get any audio from remote sites until I unmute our mics, I
have tried everything I can think of between rat settings and XP audio
settings and nothing has fixed it.  Has anyone else ran into something
like this?  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Jim

Jim Senechal
NDSU