[AG-TECH] I think I got it

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed Oct 20 14:20:08 CDT 2004

Disregard my previous message. Turns out our venueserver was still
2.3Beta2. I updated it to 2.3 Release and Anonymous certificates work now.
But, I have another problem ;)

Multicast bridge doesn't work anymore. I start BridgeServer.py with our
2.3Beta2 config file, but it does nothing. It doesn't hang or lock up,
neither does it show the normal output. Was there a switch from Beta2 to
Release?

Here's my config file:

[BridgeServer]
id = 000000feb68e55330081006f004500a7a92
location = UniversityofTexasHealthScienceCenteratSanAntonio
qbexec = /usr/bin/QuickBridge
name = UTHSCSA Bioinformatics Bridge Server
[https://ag1.v19.uthscsa.edu:8000/VenueServer]
type = VenueServer

--
Jeremy Mann