[AG-TECH] Debian AG and Ubuntu Linux

Steve Smith ssmith at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Tue Oct 19 20:46:35 CDT 2004

Hi all,

Further to the conversation about Linux distributions I've just done
some tests and the current Debian packages seem to work with the current
release candidate for Ubuntu Linux.

This is looking like a useful distro so I'll add it to my supported list
should they diverge sufficiently to require their own packages.

Cheers,
Steve
--
Steve Smith, SysAdmin/Programmer  | "When you have no nails your hammer grows
Vislab, University of Sydney      |  restless, and you begin to throw sideways