[AG-TECH] Gentoo or Fedora

Gavin W. Burris aka 86 ga5in at psu.edu
Mon Oct 18 08:50:12 CDT 2004

I second the suggestion for Debian.  I just reinstalled my room based
node with my audio and video machines with Debian.  Please feel free
to send me questions.

I recommend you use the pre-rc2 netinst CD image:
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sid_d-i/i386/pre-rc2/sarge-i386-netinst.iso

Cheers.

--
Gavin W. Burris aka 86