[AG-TECH] [Fwd: [agdp-announce] New AGDP Document: AG 2.3 Personal Node on Windows]

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Oct 14 06:08:13 CDT 2004

Hi all,

Here's an announcement of the latest AGDP doc. Big thanks to all the members of the review team for their hard work, especially review team lead Jim Miller of inSORS!

The number of AGDP docs on AG2 is growing steadily, but we always need more. Please take a look at the list:

	http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/documentation-index.html

Consider: Are there topics we need documents about that you have the expertise and time to write? The AGDP is a good way to share your knowledge with the rest of the community. In the summer of 2004, we were averaging almost 1,000 page views/day, from almost 12,000 unique hosts over a four-month period -- many people use this resource and appreciate any effort you can put into it.

Cheers,
Jennifer