[AG-TECH] Hauppauge ImpactVCB card

Martin Polak mpolak at gup.jku.at
Mon Oct 11 02:21:03 CDT 2004

Patrick Johnson schrieb:

> I’m considering using the Hauppauge ImpactVCB board on my RedHat based
> video capture computer.
>
> Has anyone had experience using this card?  I’m just looking for
> feedback to see if I should proceed or look for a different card.

We are using these boards on our node here in Linz.
Should shouldm't have any problems with them, as they feature bt878
chipset which has been stable a long time in the kernel.

greetings,

Dipl.-Ing.               			     EGEE-Partner #2
Martin Polak

Institute of Graphics and Parallel Processing
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Altenbergerstrasse 69
A-4040 Linz, AUSTRIA, EUROPE                 ________  ______
phone: +43 732 2468 8884                   / / __/ / / / /_/ /
fax: +43 732 2468 9496                    / /_/ / /_/ / ____/
mobile: +43 699 112 02 493                \____/\____/_/
email: mpolak at gup.jku.at              http://www.gup.uni-linz.ac.at/