[AG-TECH] Re: Shared Movie Player for 2.3

Dioselin Gonzalez dagonzal at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 8 18:47:16 CDT 2004

Hello,

  Actually we are going to take the MSI installer out because it's not really
necessary.  Please download  http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~dagonzal/SMV.zip, just
unzip this file to a temporary folder and from there run
agpm -f sharedmovie.app

For it to run, you need Windows Media player 9.

Let me know if it still doesn't work and we'll help you

Dioselin.-

Quoting Allan Spale <aspale at evl.uic.edu>:

> Chris,
>
> I tried downloading it and installing it on Rhyne.  It seems to be
> registered, but it does not do much after that.  You can download the
> shared movie player here:
> http://www.envision.purdue.edu/sw_demo_participation.html.  Remember,
> though, all of the other sites will have to be able to have this shared
> app installed for this to work.
>

> Allan
>
> On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Chris Rosenthal wrote:
>
> > Is there a shared movie player app that works in version 2.3?  If so, can
> > some one please send me the URL?
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Chris

> > Chris Rosenthal
> >
> > Email: cmr at evl.uic.edu
> >
> > Phone: (312) 996-3002
> >
> > Electronic Visualization Laboratory
> >
> > University of Illinois - Chicago

Dioselin Gonzalez.-
Graduate research assistant
Envision Center for Data Perceptualization at Purdue
http://www.itap.purdue.edu/viscenter/