[AG-TECH] Crashing VIC in AG2.3

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Oct 8 10:56:00 CDT 2004

Hi,

I believe that the AG2 config starts vic transmitting.  When you run vic
manually, transmit is not enabled by default.  So it might be that you are
not getting an error because you are not transmitting anything.  Also in
AG2, if you have a videoproducer and videoconsumer service, 2 vics will be
loaded, although only one of them will be able to transmit.

The saved versions of the services (uncompressed) should be in
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
Data\AccessGrid\local_services\<service>
where <username> is your windows username and <service> is the name of the
service you want the files for.  You can also look in
VideoProducerService.py to see what is being configured.

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,