[AG-TECH] Jabber for SC04

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 8 10:32:57 CDT 2004

these instructions, really go step by step... just keep this page open off
to the side after you download the software itself...  no reboot is
necessary and it only takes about 5 minutes to get online.

I am there if you jump in today..

At 09:56 AM 10/8/2004 -0500, George Estes wrote:
>Hi Ariella,
>
>   Check out
> http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/jabber.html.
>
>George
>
>At 10:40 AM 10/8/2004 -0400, Ariella Rebbi wrote:
> >Hi,
> >I was wondering if anybody has information on installing and configuring
> a Jabber client for SC04. It would be great to get this set up before the
> next SCGlobal test cruise.
> >
> >- Apologies if you guys already sent out an email on this - I may not
> have received it!
> >Thanks a bunch!
> >Ariella
> >(Boston University)

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297