[AG-TECH] New Institutional Venue Server available

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 04:16:32 CDT 2004

Hi,

I noticed that the new venue server (and possibly the old server) has a rule
that each institution is only allowed one venue.  We already have an AG 2
venue server running at our institution and I noticed that when you click on
some of the venue lobbies, you are taken to a different host name.  Is it
therefore possible for us to add a link to our venue server from yours as
our institution instead of having just one venue?

Thanks,

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
SVE Group,