[AG-TECH] MUST Seminar

Michael Daw michael.daw at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 03:57:07 CDT 2004

Apologies for cross-posting.

Please note the seminar below to be held on the Access Grid. If your node
wishes to attend, please reply to me. I will send technical details (e.g.
pre-meeting test, virtual venue, presentation media, etc.) to those
interested. I *won't* post them to these lists.

Hope to see you there.

Mike

E-SCIENCE NORTH WEST CENTRE (ESNW) SEMINAR VIA ACCESS GRID

Time: 12:30 UTC/GMT