[AG-TECH] VenueVNC

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Tue Oct 5 15:26:44 CDT 2004

OK - feel free to slap me upside the head if I've missed something, but I
don't see how one is supposed to fire up the VenueVNC application.  It
registers just fine, but since it is marked 'startable = 0' it doesn't show
up in the list of applications that can be added.  I don't see it in the
Windows Start menu anywhere (is it supposed to be there?).  I'm guessing
it's not intended to be run from a command window, as I've so far not been
able to fire it up there either (errrors, etc.).  The readme doesn't help.

-randy