[AG-TECH] AGTk on DMX (Re: Best single machine *Linux* hardware setup)

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Mon Oct 4 10:45:30 CDT 2004

As far as DMX and chromium, you're right.  The hooks I was talking about
was compiling a version of wxGTK that included support for OpenGL, since
the one that the AG is using didn't.  At least I think that's what I
remember needed to be done - it's been 2-3 months since I thought about it
last...

-randy