[AG-TECH] MPEG4 video services

Julian Yu-Chung Chen ycc at nchc.org.tw
Fri Oct 1 20:55:37 CDT 2004

Hi there,

The url  cannot be accessed. I guess maybe using

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/wiki/moin.cgi/
ContributedSoftware

- julian
On Sep 30, 2004, at 3:23 AM, Thomas D. Uram wrote:

> As some of you saw at the AG retreat, Barz Hsu of NCHC in Taiwan has
> added support for MPEG4 into vic.  This vic has been wrapped in MPEG4
> services for the Access Grid software; these service packages can be
> found on the AG wiki page:
>
> http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/wiki/admin/moin.cgi/
> ContributedSoftware
>
> Note that if you send MPEG4 streams, users of the older vic won't be
> able to see you, so you shouldn't use these services in a production
> setting.
>
> Barz Hsu has said he's interested in hearing responses from people who
> use the MPEG4 vic; his email address is listed on the wiki page and on
> the cc line.
>
> Thanks Barz!
>
> Tom

Julian Yu-Chung Chen           ycc at nchc.org.tw julian9@[acm.org|mac.com]
National Center for            Work Phone:        +886-3-5776085 ext 354
High-performance Computing     Mobile Phone:         +886-(0)932-XXX-XXX