[AG-TECH] [Patch] Big Linux fixup patch

Steve Smith ssmith at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Sun Nov 28 20:55:09 CST 2004

> I'm currently experimenting with maintaining my changes in Darcs*, which
> would make experimental branches a lot simpler, and allow developers to
> cherry-pick useful patches.

I've now created a Darcs repository, you can pull it with:

darcs get http://people.vislab.usyd.edu.au/~ssmith/accessgrid/ag-media

This has a finer-grained set of patches that are annotated, so that may
be more useful for integrating.

Cheers,
Steve
--
Steve Smith, SysAdmin/Programmer  | "When you have no nails your hammer grows
Vislab, University of Sydney      |  restless, and you begin to throw sideways