[AG-TECH] NCSA AG Scheduler

Michael Miller myk at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 18 12:08:30 CST 2004

Natalia,

On the registration page https://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/register_user.asp
there is a "Don't See Your Site?" link.  Click there and you will be given
a form to create a new site.  Once we receive the request, we verify the
information and activate the site.  Turnaround is usually less than 24 hours.

Michael Miller
NCSA

At 03:10 AM 11/18/2004, Natalia Costas Lago wrote:

>Hi,
>
>We are thinking about using the AG Scheduler for normal use within our
>group. The problem i've found is that we (the Supercomputing Center of
>Galicia - CESGA) doesnt appear as one of the institutions (so, ... we cant
>be invited to an event, can we??).
>
>And, the second point is that I've been asked wether the scheduler code is
>open source, or is a package that can be downloaded. We are interested in it.
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Natalia.
>
>-----------------------------------
>Natalia Costas Lago
>email: <mailto:natalia at cesga.es>natalia at cesga.es
>
>Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
>Avenida de Vigo, s/n Campus Sur
>15706 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN
>Tel:   +34  981 56 98 10
>Fax:  +34  981 59 46 16
><http://www.cesga.es/>http://www.cesga.es/

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec