[AG-TECH] Hauppauge WinTV Cards not being recoginized by VIC

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 23 14:33:40 CST 2004

Todd:

Node Management detects vfw drivers because that's what is used by vic.  AFAIK, there are
only WDM drivers for these cards, so the only choice you get is the VfwWdm compatability
driver, which gives you access to one card at a time.

All four of the cards can be used in Linux, if you're flexible about the platform you use.

Tom